Casa delle Rose
The “Casa delle Rose” winery, owned by the Bernot family, is located in Ruttars di Dolegna, in one of the most beautiful and evocative areas of the Collio area of Gorizia.
The entire complex extends over several hectares of land, 3 of which are used as vineyards for the production of both white and red grapes. Towering over the land is the villa, whose oldest part dates back to 900, while the central body was extended in 1400.
Since 2006 the winery has opened its agritourism activity with finely furnished rooms maintaining a rustic style like the rest of the villa.